Further Reading: Third Party Software
REFPROP is an acronym for REFerence fluid PROPerties. This program, developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), calculates the thermodynamic and transport properties of industrially important fluids and their mixtures. REFPROP is based on the most accurate pure fluid and mixture models currently available.
©2013 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
In addition, the original source of REFPROP has been modified to suit the JSteam Excel package. Therefore the accuracy of the REFPROP package supplied with this software is not guaranteed to match that obtained using an original copy of REFPROP. More information on REFPROP can be found at https://www.nist.gov/srd/refprop.
A fantastic project which links .NET components into Excel. Written by Govert van Drimmelen, the project (including source) is available here, under the following license:
Copyright (C) 2005-2009 Govert van Drimmelen
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Govert van Drimmelen
A fast, easy to use AES project written in C for secure encryption and decryption routines.
Copyright (c) 1998-2010, Brian Gladman, Worcester, UK. All rights reserved.
The redistribution and use of this software (with or without changes) is allowed without the payment of fees or royalties provided that:
- source code distributions include the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer;
- binary distributions include the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in their documentation.
This software is provided 'as is' with no explicit or implied warranties in respect of its operation, including, but not limited to, correctness and fitness for purpose.