Version 2.15 has just been released with several updates.
checkSolverhas been renamed to
optiSolver, same API.
- Rebuilt all solvers against MKL v11.2 R3 and Visual Studio 2013
- Updated and tidied supplied documentation, mostly on this Wiki now.
- Updated CLP to v1.16.6
- Updated CBC to v2.9.4
- Updated IPOPT to v3.12.3
- Updated BONMIN to v1.8.2
- Updated SCIP to v3.1.1
- Updated RMathlib to v3.2.0
- Updated CppAD Source to 20150429
- Added ability to set SCIP options. Check
scipsetin MATLAB, and this example.
- Fixed bug in convBonmin when supplying options from another solver (G.Tsoukalas)
- Fixed bug in >=R2014b when plotting OPTI plots with bounds
- Fixed bug in >=R2014b when plotting quadratic constraints
- Fixed bug with bintprog no longer available in R2014b
- Fixed bug with orange line in data fitting plots in R2014b