A collection of examples and tutorials to get new OPTI users started quickly.
Mathematical Problem Examples
Have a particular problem to solve? These will show you how to formulate it in a way OPTI can solve for you.
- Quadratic Program (QP)
- Mixed Integer Quadratic Program (MIQP)
- Quadratically Constrained Quadratic Program (QCQP)
- Mixed Integer Quadratically Constrained Quadratic Program (MIQCQP)
- System of Nonlinear Equations (SNLE)
- System of Constrained Nonlinear Equations (SCNLE)
- Nonlinear Least Squares (NLS)
- Nonlinear Programming (NLP)
- Global Nonlinear Programming (GNLP)
- Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming (MINLP)
Practical Problem Examples
A selection of practical optimization examples.
Topics which require a basic understanding of OPTI and optimization.
General Modelling and Solving Techniques
- Optimization Settings
- Plotting OPTI Models
- Multi-Start Solver
- Using SymBuilder
- White Box Optimization
- Large-Scale Nonlinear Optimization
- Two Ways to Define Constraints
- Low Level Solver Interfaces
Dynamic Optimization (from OPTI v2.00)
File Input / Output